When To Get Water Heater Repair
Do you need water heater repair in Rockville, MD? If you’ve turned your shower or bathtub and waited the traditional amount of time, and are getting nothing but cold water, you might need repairs. It’s a more common problem than you would think, and when it happens, it’s certainly important to get the problem solved immediately.
Another water heater issue is if you see water dripping or puddling near the water heater. If the water heater tank makes strange pinging and gurgling sounds, that’s another red flag that something is not functioning correctly. Whenever you need water heater repairs, you can call on the plumbing contractors at Service Force Plumbing! By calling our office at 301-841-6284 we can set up an appointment that is convenient for you.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement & Installation For electric water heater replacement and installation, call us today!
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Our plumbers can service heat pump water heaters.
- High Recovery Water Heaters Interested in a high recovery water heater for your home? We can help you!
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement and Installation Service Force Plumbing can provide installations and replacements for gas and propane water heaters.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Want hot water on demand? Contact us for a tankless water heater installation service.
- Water Heater Inspection & Testing When you need water heater inspection and testing, we are here to help you.
- Water Heater Installation and Replacement From water heater installation to replacement service, there is nothing we can’t handle.
Do I Need to Replace My Water Heater?
Regular maintenance will increase the life of your water heater dramatically. In fact, some basic water heater repair in Rockville, MD, such as replacing the heating rod or element, or a pressure-relief valve, is pretty simple and straightforward. In fact, in the interest of receiving the best bang for your buck, you’re going to want to prolong the life of your water heater as long and safely as possible.
However, you’re going to have to seriously evaluate the option of entirely replacing your water heater if you’re experiencing a myriad of issues. Consider the following examples. If you see one or more of these examples in conjunction with each other, you might be a good candidate for a new water heater. Some of these examples include:
- If your water heater is over ten years old, water heater manufacturers and plumbers generally recommend replacing your water heater unit every eight to twelve years.
- If there are leaks around the bottom of the tank.
- If the water heater works erratically or not at all.
- If you hear a banging or pinging sound.
Water Heater Inspections and Testing
The best way to keep your water heater working as efficiently as possible is to schedule water heater inspections and testing. With water heater inspections, our plumbing contractors are able to inspect the pressure relief valve, check the water temperature, flush on the water heater, and more. In regards to testing, we will test all of the elements of your water heaters, as well as test the water pressure. Water heater testing and inspections are integral to the function of your water heater so that you can reduce the need for water heater repair in Rockville, MD and also a complete water heater replacement. Call us today to set up a time for inspections and testing.
Water Heater Maintenance
Water heaters are engineered to require little to no maintenance, generally. However, as stated before, testing and inspections for your household water heater go a long way. One of the ways you can increase the functionality of your water heater is by getting water heater maintenance. Our specialists are able to provide maintenance that is very precise and in-depth. We will be able to flush the water tank, inspect the anode rod, check the pressure relief valve, and other parts of the water heater to make sure they are in good condition and working as they should. With regular water heater maintenance, you can reduce the need for water heater repair for your Rockville, MD home, extend the life of your water heater, decrease water bills, and have better energy-efficiency. Call us today at 301-841-6284 to make an appointment for this type of water heater service.
Should I Upgrade My Water Heater?
Call Us To Set Up an Appointment
One of the considerations you should take seriously if you are going to update your water heater, is if you should upgrade to a tankless option. Tankless water heaters save you money over time, due to their high efficiency. Tankless water heaters heat water on demand – no cycling water and reheating throughout the day. For homes that use forty-one gallons or less, water heaters can be twenty-four to thirty-four percent more energy efficient than traditional water heaters.
Another water heater you should consider if you are interested in owning a water heater that doesn’t take forever to re-heat is a high recovery water heater. One of our plumbers will help you determine if a tankless water heater or a high recovery water heater works for your home. No matter if you need water heater repair in Rockville, MD or you are looking to upgrade to a new water heater, our professionals are here to help you! Call us at 301-841-6284 to book an appointment.